The institute has a bus service from every corner of Yeola city for both staff & students. The service is also available from nearby places like Kopargaon, Shirdi, Rahata, Vaijapur, Niphad, Nashik, Manmad, Nandgaon & all nearby places. A number of buses are available at college timings. City bus service is also available up to the college. Many students prefer the bus facility for safe & convenient journey.
Rules & Regulations
- Every student must carry his/her Bus Pass while travelling in the college bus.
- Whenever necessary the students should produce their college Identity Card as well as the Bus Pass.
- Travel only in the college bus allotted to you and not in any of the college buses.
- Misconduct in the college bus is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized passengers are strictly prohibited in the college bus.
- Boarding and arriving should be followed at the allotted particular terminus in the scheduled time.
- Settle the queries and problems of the bus through the proper channel in the form of a discussion and don’t involve in arguments.
- Self discipline is important for every individual.
The Central Library of S.N.D. Polytechnic was established in 2009 The main object of central library is to support the educational & research programmes of the Institute by providing physical & Intellectual access to information consistent with the present & the anticipated educational & research function of the Institute .
The Central Library consists of Reference section, Periodicals section, Digital Library, Reading Hall & Stack Room. The fully Computerized library is equipped with the wall stocked volumes of Text books ,Reference books, CD’s & Periodicals .Library also Provides book bank facility for the needy student’s with the collection of more than 11000 books as well subscription to all major newspaper ,National/International Journals & Magazines.
- Open access system for all our student’s & Staff
- Fully Computerized library using Library Management Software
- Digital Library-OPAC, E Journals, DELNET membership, Internet facility.
- CD/DVD, Reprographic, Project Report, Question Paper facility
S.N.D. Polytechnic offers the infrastructure necessary for a balance practical life as well as complete professional training and personal fulfillment. Separate hostels are provided with well furnished, ventilated and necessary amenities for students.
These include indoor games, reading room and audio-video facilities. The hostel mess provides delicious nutritive food both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
Facilities at Hostel
- Sophisticated bath attached rooms with 900capacity in each boys and girls hostel
- Health clinic with residential doctor at specified hours, sick room and 24 hours ambulance service in the campus
- Quality and hygienic food at affordable price and separate menus.
- Shuttle badminton and Volley Ball Courts, Table Tennis and Indoor Gym at the Hostels
- Beauty salons & Stationary stores
- Well experienced wardens to guide and motivate the students
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian multi cuisine menu to satisfy the students’ appetite from various regions of India is provided
- RO purified drinking water is supplied throughout the campus for 24 hours
A college canteen is a stall where the students take light tiff-in. The teachers, employees and guests also eat there. A college canteen is a part of college life. We cannot think of our college life without college canteen.
A well-equipped canteen is located in the S.N.D. Polytechnic, Babhulgaon campus in a spacious surrounding. A complete and planned food is served in a neat clean and hygienic surrounding. Apart from north and south Indian nutritious break-fast, lunch and dinner, the canteen also serves tea, coffee along with snacks. Monthly mess facility is also available for the students as well as staff members. All the items are reasonably priced.
The College Canteen is a large spacious area, with a view of greenery all around, and a variety of refreshments and meals available.There are different kinds of food items are available in college canteen. Canteen provides the students with tea, biscuits, bananas, bread, singara, parata and cold drinks etc.
It tends to be the most popular place on campus, not only for physical refreshment but also for student bonding, discussions and even work on assignments and projects.